Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wiki So Far

To contribute to the class wiki, I have been adding new information to topics that haven't been updated in a minute. I have been reading the topics that are interesting to me and researching more about them so I can add new information that wasn't included. Some pages that I have edited and added new information on are new media in traveling, New Media in Food, Beverage & Hospitality Industry,  Love, and Banking. For traveling, I added to the airbnb section about it's dangers and problem with privacy. In the food page I included to the DoorDash section the feature of the DoorDash pass and how it can make food delivery for you cheaper in the long-run. The love page had almost all the dating sites/apps that existed but recently Facebook come out with its dating feature so I added this as an update for the dating world. Lastly, on the banking page, I noticed one of my favorite and most used apps was not included so I did and it was cashapp.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Valery, same with you I have been adding new information to topics that haven't been updated recently. I try to incorporate what I learned recently in the news to the wiki

    ReplyDelete

Next New

There's so many types of new media that have made their debut and have gained reputation but there's one I haven't heard of. Wha...